Τετάρτη, Φεβρουαρίου 27, 2008

Richard Stallman speaks in KTH, Stockholm

Today we had the pleasure of attending Dr. Richard M. Stallman's speech at KTH and I have the videos to prove it :)

The total size of the download is just a bit over 200 MB (after 2 compression stages) and it's well over an hour in length. Of course, the speech went over for more than two hours, but my camera's SD cards filled up much earlier - anyone care to donate an 8 GB SD card? :)

Keep in mind that we were seated waaaaay back in the (huge) room, so you should expect mediocre video and sound quality. I promise, next time I'll get a real video camera - or a decent seat in the front rows...


The event is also mentioned in the Sun Campus Ambassadors blog.

PS. I know rapidshare can be really annoying, but it's 200something MB of footage...

UPDATE:
My friend and neighbour, Dimitris, just made the videos available through BitTorrent. Follow the link.

1 σχόλιο:

Konstantinos είπε...

("I know rapidshare can be really annoying, but it's 200something MB of footage..."

For future reference!)